Who Moved My Cheese
This highly interactive and humorous workshop is based on the movie and book called “Who Moved My Cheese” by Spencer Johnson.
The seminar uses a story, illustrative characters, parables and metaphors for identifying ways to deal with change. Full of activities and discussions, change management is presented in very inventive ways through the antics of Sniff, Scurry, Hem and Haw.
The overall goal is to become more aware of change and its impact on us in our organization. We will be analyzing questions raised by the characters and situations in the video who are discussing change just as we will be focusing on change in our organizations and personal lives.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we must go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
The Little people: Hem & Haw
Meanwhile, Back In the Maze
Getting Beyond Fear
Enjoying The Adventure
Moving With The Cheese
The Handwriting On The Wall
Tasting New Cheese