A great presenter has two unique qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. This confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills.
In this workshop, participants will master the skills that will make them better speakers and presenters.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Gain rapport with their audiences
- Reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Create a professional presence
- Prepare and organize information in different ways
Introduction and Course Overview
Getting acquainted with the presentation concept
Preparing and planning a presentation
Developing a Presentation
Getting Your Self Prepared
Delivering the presentation
Live saving TIPS
Individual Presentations and Debriefings