Principles of Marketing
Marketing is an understanding of how to communicate with the consumer. This workshop will discuss the marketing process and examine the range of marketing decisions that an organization must make in order to sell its products and services.
We will also discuss how to think like a marketer, discovering that the focus of marketing has always been on the consumer.
We will ask the following questions; “Who is the consumer of goods and services?” What does the consumer need? What does the consumer want? How to reach the potential customer?
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the function of marketing and its role in an organization
- Understand the marketplace, customer needs and customer value
- Know about the four Ps (product, price, place and promotion) and how to apply the marketing mix
- Understand more about customers and managing customer relationships.
- Understand consumer and business buyer behavior
- Analyzing (Micro-environment & Macro-environment)
Introduction and Course Overview
What is Marketing?
The Marketing Environment
Business to Business Marketing
Segmentation and Positioning
Product and Branding Strategy
The New Trends in Marketing