CSR and Sustainability
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a concept which has become dominant in business. CSR refers to business practices involving initiatives that benefit society. A business’s CSR can encompass a wide variety of tactics, from giving away a portion of a company’s proceeds to charity, to implementing “greener” business operations.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the key concepts and principles of CSR and Sustainability.
- Differentiate between Ethics, CSR and Corporate Behaviour.
- Understand the relationship between CSR and Globalization and the interlinked relationship between both.
- Comprehend the effect of CSR on Strategy and how Leadership plays an important role in the proper application of CSR
- Defining Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Principles of CSR
- Stakeholders and the Social Contract
- Issues Concerning Sustainability
- Ethics, CSR and Corporate Behaviour
- Globalization and CSR
- CSR and Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Leadership